Sure, there are a lot of gender stereotypes when it comes to how men and women approach sex (the orgasm gap being a big one), but there are also a lot of misconceptions about how women genuinely feel about it. Women don’t despise sex, they don’t need to be in love to have sex, and they don’t give a damn about the size of your penis. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if this could all be resolved?
- Just because you gave me an orgasm doesn’t mean I’ll fall in love and start planning a wedding. This whole notion of girls becoming “so attached” after only having sex with them once is nonsense. I am a person who has.
- I, like you and all your bro friends, enjoy a good one-night stand. Don’t be offended if I decline to exchange phone numbers and go on a brunch date the following day.
- You bet I’m going to tell my closest friends about every single detail of our sex life. As you most likely do with your best buddies. It’s almost as fun to talk about sex as it is to have it.
- It doesn’t matter to me nearly as much as you think it does how big or small, thick or thin your penis is. I couldn’t care less as long as it’s healthy and you’re wearing a condom.
- When you show up with no pubic hair, like a gleaming, smooth Ken doll with a dick, it gives me the creeps.
You’re a grown man and I would prefer it if you looked like one during this very adult activity.
- As soon as this event is over, I’m going to the bathroom to use the restroom before we have any cuddle time. I enjoy kissing you as much as I enjoy kissing you post-orgasm, but I enjoy not having a UTI even more.
- I have no idea where you got the idea that I want this sex session to last an hour. I’m tired and hungry after about 20 minutes, and I’m sure you are as well.
- Everything you’ve ever heard about the importance of foreplay is correct. It’s a must and shouldn’t be thought of as a separate entity – it’s simply a part of sex. Do it well every time, and don’t scrimp on it. When you’re half-assing it, I can tell.
- When I suggest we use some lube, don’t take it personally or act strangely. If you seem nervous about it or make a strange remark about it, If you act insecure about this or make some weird comment about it, I’ll feel like shit. It’s not personal, and honestly it’ll make this experience better and ~sexier~ for both of us.
- It’s possible that it’ll take me an eternity to come, and when you ask if I’m close, you make my anxiety skyrocket. On a lengthy car journey, this is the sex equivalent of someone who won’t stop asking, “Are we there yet?” Asking this question over and again won’t help the trip go faster; it will just make it feel longer.
- I want to have sex as badly as you do, and probably just as frequently. Women aren’t “prude,” “cold,” or anything else. Get rid of the notion that getting laid requires you to sweeten me up or perform me a bunch of favors.
- Just because I’m on my period doesn’t mean I’m not interested in having sex. Period sex is a thing, and it can be a lot of fun and awesome, so if you’re a Grown-Ass Man, you should at least try it.
- Just because I suggest bringing in a vibrator doesn’t mean I despise your penis or anything. Please do not consider this as a personal attack. It’s not the same as bringing a second dick into the room.
- If you just run it by me first, I’m probably willing to try that new sex thing you read about (possibly in Cosmopolitan?). I’m all for experimenting and trying new things, especially once I’ve established a strong bond with you. How else are we going to keep this thing interesting?
- I’m not sure if “afterplay” is a real thing, but it should be. To put it another way, if you came and I didn’t, let’s keep playing games. “Class isn’t ended when the bell rings,” as the teacher once stated, and neither is sex when you arrive.
- Just because I arrived while you were having sex with me doesn’t mean I don’t want to have sex with you right now. Don’t hold back on the foreplay because you’re afraid of forcing me to come before we’ve even started. I’ll still want to have a sexual encounter! Vaginas are extremely adaptable and do not require the same amount of recovery time as penises. That’s one of the reasons they’re so fantastic.